Sunday, April 08, 2012

More motherly pride

A few weeks back I wrote about how proud I am of my daughter's many accomplishments.  Today I'm going to give a shout out about my equally talented son.  Tom is a film maker...we bought him a Macbook when he was about 14 because we wanted to support his very talented music making, and then he discovered its potential for film making.  If you go to his Youtube channel (Tom's Youtube) you'll see how he has developed his skills over the past couple of years.  He isn't one for school work, but his application and focus to becoming a better film maker has been remarkable and the results are amazing.

His latest offering shows how accomplished he has become:
Tom's latest masterpiece

I have to say that it isn't for the fainthearted, as he likes to play with some quite gory special effects, (I can vouch for the fact that no-one was hurt in the making of this film), so if you are a bit sensitive it might not be for you, but if you can take a look I think you'll be impressed at his technical and creative skill...I know I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment